Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday 11 April

We are all feeling rather jaded today - Jess is feeling decidedly unwell with a cold and I am somewhat tired. That said although its not as warm as yesterday today Caleb and Mike went fishing and caught 2 small fish and 2 medium fish.

Apparently when they had run out of worms Mike said thats it we will have to go back and when he was putting his rod away in the barn he felt the door being pushed from behind and Caleb was trying to shut him in the barn - "oh damn it grandad you spoilt my plan". Last night when I was sorting out the piles of dry washing on my bed he looked up from under the covers and away from the handmirror he was holding to say "nanna the bags under your eyes are ginormous you had better get some sleep" - bless him.

Lets hope for good weather tomorrow, civil and polite custom between myself and the sous prefecture at Pontivy and then home to more work. I must get around to taking some pictures to put on the blog. I am trying to get ready for more work in the atelier and low and behold another person arrived on my doorstep at 8.45 last night to ask me to help with their child's English language - I will now have to look at theTEFL course I really will.

No comments: