Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday 20 March 2010

Well we have had a very busy week. Went to see Liz and Langdon (meanblackdog.com) and the meal was lovely and so was the company thanks guys. Dear Liz and Langdon have adopted a dog at very short notice until his passport is sorted out - such a wonderful thing to do.

Thursday to Vannes and today friends who sold us a De-Diedtrich stove came for lunch and a great chat.

Jess is now very pleased to be a part carer of a horse collected today - lots of mucking out and mucking in if you see what I mean.

Went on the Wii Fit today and in short I am not. That said Mike is and has an age 11 years less than he really is - I do not.

All in all a good week and I am now on the road to full creative recovery and looking forward to producing art quilts for people's homes. The days of spinning and weaving and knitting to sell are over and I am more than content to say so. I have not picked up a knitting needle for 4 weeks - time for a change.

We are all well and happy and what more can one want.

No comments: