Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Mondays 1 March 2010

Well my grandson made my day by placing my glasses on my nose this morning and my lippie (newly acquired) and telling me to put the lippie on as it made me look 13 - he is 5 and I am 58 nearly 59.

I have been contacted by a young woman I met whilst spinning in St Nicholas Market in Bristol last year and of course I was supposed to be spinning some fibre for her and life's little and large events here took over. She told me I was perhaps an inspiration for her to learn to spin which is just what I needed today after Jayne and mine accident last Sunday (21 February) on our way to an exhibition - thankfully we were both unhurt but badly shaken. I have not picked up my knitting needles or the spinning wheel since and Em has made me realise I must.

Well I am off to my wheel again after washing up - thanks Em and thank god for Ravelry and good friends.

1 comment:

Pearlesyarn said...

Hi Patsie,
Thanks for your kind words. Keep on spinning and knitting - spread the fibre love:-)
Em:-)