Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday 25 July 2010



Well yesterday was so busy. Lets put it this way have a young chap coming to stay for 15 days next weekend. Suddenly you see the house through someone else's eyes. So just 11 doors to paint and their door jambs and the front entrance hall and hallway and the front room could do with redecorating - damn.

Okay so started on 2 of the doors his bedroom and the bathroom. Worked in the garden pruning trees and weeds. Cleaned up changed bedroom, tidied up my utility room and workroom, made necklace - very strange one.

The first picture is of Mike and Caleb at the Aquarium in Brest in the tropical area.

My dog Miss Millie (above) was spotted on Friday doing what she could to further Anglo French relations with the long haired small dog across the road (yes she is in heat and sneaked out - oh dear) the speed with which she returned makes me think there was not a lock if you see what I mean - only time will tell.

I believe that the plum trees just have not had enough water as their fruit already looks like prunes. The mirabelle is fine and the pears are surviving well - the kiwi fruit is fantastic and has so many fruit on it I will take pictures later.

Well I must go as we have to go to exhibition and take down items. Love to all.


No comments: