Monday, July 26, 2010


Is this not the best way to spend an afternoon and early evening - yes. I did paint the 2nd coat on two of the doors before I left for the beach with the family and just have the other side to do tomorrow.

Really must press on with the work though and can only hope that I get it finished in time. I just love watching the children on the beach - one young family with the grandmother were having the best of times and the little toddler (a boy) just could not be kept out of the water no matter how many times he fell in. I love the way the people say bon appetite just as you are about to stuff your face silly and a man held a crab for Caleb to pick up and told him how to hold it - such patience for an unknown child. Caleb deposited it rather quickly into the water on its back as he said thats where its hardest and it would not hurt him.

We came home and did the usual chores of washing wetsuits and so on and now I must go to bed - I went down and had a cuddle with Zeus (Jessie's horse). Ah well off to bed loads more to do tomorrow.

No comments: