Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday afternoon 17 October

So off we went after lunch to Quelvehin Alpagas to see our dear friend Jayne and Steve - the alpacas, as usual looked wonderful in the field and Jayne and I got to talk fibre and patterns and workshops. Jayne has given me some wonderful fleece from Atlas to spin to make a beautiful woven scarf with plus other beautiful fleeces.

Caleb had a wonderful time courtesy of Jayne's kitchen and Steve very kindly taking him for a run wearing a Harley helmet on the Harley motorbike - Caleb is still talking about it now and it gave him an appetite for his McDonalds on the way home.

We scrumped some gorgeous apples that were just lying in the road on the way back from Pontivy and courtesy of Liddles and Noz I bought some lovely food -confitures and so on. I really will tidy up the garden tomorrow and who knows after the plant sale show I might actually feel like doing some more work in the garden.

No comments: